Org and Hyperbole

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Org and Hyperbole
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 14:03:15 +0000

Hi,

I've been intrigued with GNU Hyperbole for a while. I'm reading the
documentation and trying it out a bit. It seems that its button system
is very powerful. But Org links are also powerful (and exportable), and
can be extended outside of Org docs. It seems that hyperbole offers some
cool stuff that Org also has. And other things that are not in Org. I
find some parts a bit confusing. I wonder if anyone is using hyperbole
with Org and can put here some minimal workflow example where both
complement each other in some way. Just in case I'm missing something
useful...

Best regards,

Juan Manuel