Convert a Lisp expression to a tree diagram

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Convert a Lisp expression to a tree diagram
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 14:19:21 +0000

Hi all,

Sorry for the slight offtopic. I'd like to be able to graphically
convert (from a src block) a Lisp expression to a tree diagram, similar
to trees used in (human) syntax and grammar, especially generative
grammar (this is a web app for generating such trees:
http://www.ironcreek.net/syntaxtree/). I think I can try some LaTeX hack
using the 'forest' package (here's a related thread with pros and cons:
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/140812/drawing-a-lisp-expression-as-a-tree),
but I was wondering if anyone knows of any more emacs/elisp/org friendly
packages/solutions. Some time ago I saw an Emacs package that could
convert a Elisp expression into an ascii text tree diagram, but I can't
remember its name and I can't find it anywhere...

Best regards,

Juan Manuel