commit e22b4eb7 kills formatting & color

From: Colin Baxter
Subject: commit e22b4eb7 kills formatting & color
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2022 10:44:27 +0100

With the latest org-mode, my org files have lost all syntax coloring and
org-mode formatting. They are essentially dead. If I revert commit
e22b4eb7 then they come back to life with coloring and formatting as
usual. My files have local variables which have worked perfecting ok
before the e22b4eb7 commit. Have other users experienced similar issues?

Best wishes,

Colin Baxter.