Org Publish HTML and PDF With GPG Files

From: lehi
Subject: Org Publish HTML and PDF With GPG Files
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 00:08:12 +0000

Good Afternoon,

I have my org directory filled with encrypted files ending in ".org.gpg". The publish documentation says that org-mode will automatically replace references to ".org" files with ".html", but this is not an automatic action if the files are ".org.gpg". The resulting HTML files must then be edited (in batch with a call to sed) for the page links to work like expected. This happens when exporting to PDF as well. I have been looking over the org-mode documentation and I have found no real answer to this problem other than looking at the publishing source code and modifying it to additionally catch ".org.gpg" files.

Is there some customization setting within Emacs that I could edit that would allow for this to work the way I expect? Or would this require changing the way the publishing works?

v/r,

MR. Lehi Toskin