"2045" by Man With a Mission breaks EMMS

From: jay elliott
Subject: "2045" by Man With a Mission breaks EMMS
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 03:39:50 +0000

Hello,

I'm currently unable to import my music into EMMS because it hits the following
errors:

Wrong type argument: sequencep, 2045
Error running timer ‘emms-later-do-timer’: (wrong-type-argument sequencep 2045)

Coincidentally, I happen to have a song in my library called "01 - 2045.mp3"
(from the japanese band "Man With a Mission", if you're curious).  I have
confirmed that removing this song actually resolves the problem, so I assume
this must be some sort of improperly-escaped string or something, but I don't
actually know lisp so I'm unable to debug further.

My EMMS version is 20220609.1859, and I got it from melpa.  I have not made any
modifications.

Below is my *Messages*.  During this session i ran emms-cache-reset and
emms-add-directory-tree, which is why it starts rebuilding the cache.

For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Wrong type argument: sequencep, 2045
next-line: End of buffer [4 times]
command-execute: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer *Messages*> [2 times]
Quit
Making completion list...
Quit
Saving emms track cache...
Wrote /home/snickers/.emacs.d/emms/cache
Saving emms track cache...done
Building playlist...done
C-x C-g is undefined
EMMS: 800 tracks to go..
Error running timer ‘emms-later-do-timer’: (wrong-type-argument sequencep 2045)

Thanks,
snickerbockers