epsilon-devel

Re: [epsilon-devel] [Epsilon] Proposed upgrade of the home page

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [epsilon-devel] [Epsilon] Proposed upgrade of the home page
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 12:24:01 +0200

Hello Thérèse.

I apologize for reacting this late; I also have another message from you
to handle in my queue.  I will.

As you wrote to me about this first in private and then on the list I'm
replying to the public message.

On 2016-05-08 at 13:25, Therese Godefroy wrote:

> The attached tarball contains a diff against the current version. If you
> agree with the proposed changes but don't have time to commit them to
> CVS, I will be glad to do it (provided the repository isn't locked),
> with any further modifications you specify.

I don't have any issue with your proposed changes.  On the contrary, I
appreciate the feedback.  Thanks for spotting the problems.  I've just
committed your fix.

Best regards,

--
Luca Saiu
* GNU epsilon:           http://www.gnu.org/software/epsilon

I support everyone's freedom of mocking any opinion or belief, no
matter how deeply held, with open disrespect and the same unrelented
enthusiasm of a toddler who has just learned the word "poo".