epsilon-devel

Re: [epsilon-devel] Heads-up: news about GNU epsilon

From: Amirouche Boubekki
Subject: Re: [epsilon-devel] Heads-up: news about GNU epsilon
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 17:32:22 +0200

On 2016-05-10 12:53, Luca Saiu wrote:
Hello subscribers.

I'm seizing the occasion of the web page update exchange to add some
more traffic to this list, which I've neglected too much.

This project is exciting. I am wondering whether GNU Guile can benefit from
GNU epsilon development.

Also, there is project that appeared around Guile/Guix called Mes that aims
to «have GuixSD boostrap from a minimal trusted binary into Scheme.
The strategy is to use OrianJs self-hosting hex assembler to write a minimal
LISP called MES to bootstrap a full fledged Scheme, written in MES.» [0]

[0] https://gitlab.com/janneke/mes

What do you think of Mes?

Best regards,

--