Re: [ESPResSo] Generalized Lennard-Jones Potential

From: Lorenzo Isella
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] Generalized Lennard-Jones Potential
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 09:18:53 +0100

Hello,

> My guess is, that you are using the last release version of ESPResSo
> (2.0.2n), but the User's Guide from the web site. Is that correct?
>
> The generalized LJ potential so far exists only in the CVS version of
> ESPResSo, but not in the release version - therefore you can't use it, yet.

Exactly, that is precisely my situation.

> So, if you need the generalized potential, there are two possible ways:
> Either we give you CVS access, or someone else with CVS access creates a
> distribution from the current CVS version, and sends you the file.
>
> Would you be interested in CVS access?
>
> Olaf

I am a bit unsure here. It could be useful, but to be fair, I will
have to learn the ropes (know what CVS does, but never used before),
so I am likely to experience some minor problems and post again on the
list.
If that is fine, then we can get along with CVS.
Many thanks

Lorenzo