Re: [ESPResSo] compilation on AIX

From: Axel Arnold
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] compilation on AIX
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:39:26 +0100

Am Dienstag 15 Januar 2008 17:19 schrieb Xinghua Shi:
> It seems that the library of tcl cann't be found. However I did link
> the library files in the above "configure" command. And I did install
> the tcl8.4 in the directory
> /Home5/hpc/hpc0611/code/tcl
> Does anyone here has some idea? I'm really appreciateyour help!

Can you please send me the obj-Pwoer5mpi-ibm-aix/config.log file? There should
be some additional hints why Espresso didn't like your installed Tcl.

In general, you need to build the static Tcl-library, not just the shared one.
So, if /Home5/hpc/hpc0611/code/tcl/lib does not contain libtcl8.4.a, then you
need to reconfigure tcl with -static. Can you check that?

Axel