Re: [ESPResSo] compilation on AIX

From: Xinghua Shi
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] compilation on AIX
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:56:24 -0500

Hi all,

Many thanks to Axel. Following Axel's instruction I recompiled the
Tcl8.4 with --disable-shared (if I use --disable-load, there is error
in the compiling) and the file libtcl8.4.a was successfully created.
Still I have a question. Since we didn't specify the fftw library, so
fftw actually didn't been used in the compiling, am I right? What we
need to do is to copy the fftw libraries here from elsewhere (just as
described in the manual), is that true?

Best regards

Xinghua