Re: [ESPResSo] Question about Tabulated Interaction

From: Jon Halverson
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] Question about Tabulated Interaction
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 14:47:36 +0200

Hi Lorenzo,

I think we've resolved this. Another thought I had is that even if two particles are closer than the minimum separation (as defined in your tabular potential) at t = 0, since they are moving, at some later time they will be at some separation where your tabular potential is defined. So as long as force capping is turned on during some initial period you should be okay.

Jon