Re: [ESPResSo] simplebilayer-mbtool

From: Tristan Bereau
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] simplebilayer-mbtool
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 13:01:16 -0500

Dear Salvador,

These analysis scripts require the 'modes' feature in ESPResSo.
There is a chapter about FEATURES in the ESPResSo user guide called
'myconfig.h: Activating and deactivating features'
You basically need to uncomment the '#define MODES' command in the
myconfig.h (or myconfig-sample.h) file. You then need to recomplile
ESPResSo. Make sure you also have a software to compute fast fourier
transforms, like fftw.

Best,

Tristan