[ESPResSo] ELC Method

From: Salvador Herrera Velarde
Subject: [ESPResSo] ELC Method
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 17:33:15 -0400

Hi,

 I am trying to run some simulations using the ELC method =>  inter coulomb elc 1e-4 5
but I got the next message:
expect: inter coulomb <bjerrum>
while executing
"inter coulomb elc 1e-4 5 "

Then I tried with:  => inter coulomb 1.55 elc 1e-4 5
But again, I got a message:
do not know coulomb method "elc": coulomb switched off
    while executing
"inter coulomb 1.55 elc 1e-4 5 "

My script works fine with P3M and MMM2D methods, but I don't know why it is no working for elc.
Am I defining in the wrong way the elc method?
Should I set up both the P3M and elc method for the same script (simulation) ?

Somebody could help me?

Thanks a lot for your time,

 Salvador