[ESPResSo] bond broken between particles

From: Guillaume Larsen
Subject: [ESPResSo] bond broken between particles
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 17:08:56 +0000

dear all,

I am writing a script to simulate a feedstock of polymer chains and particles. I am experiencing a problem from the very beginning of the warm-up.
ESPResSo returns the following message:
Error in startup script: background_errors 1 {083 bond broken between particles 176 and 175}
If I remove the particles there is no more problem.
On the "background_errors resolved" webpage (http://espressowiki.mpip-mainz.mpg.de/espresso/dg/html/background_errors.html), it is advised to use a new force.h file for the compilation. But even after having replaced the file, the problem still happens.
Does anybody have a clue?

Thanks!

Guillaume

Acheter en ligne en toute sécurité ? Internet Explorer 8 vous protège gratuitement !