Re: [ESPResSo] rigid_bond

From: Mikheil Azatov
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] rigid_bond
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 13:06:07 -0400

Hi Tristan,

Thank you for quick response. Rigid_bond interaction started to work but it works kinda strangely. For small system it works, but as the number of particles increases i start to get an error.
VEL CORRECTIONS IN RATTLE failed to converge after 1000 iterations !!
I found an old email from Mehmet Sayar about similar problem but I don't know if this was resolved.

Thanks, Mike