[ESPResSo-users] P3M broken in current development code

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] P3M broken in current development code
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 12:24:05 +0200

Hello everybody!

At the end of last week we have noticed that the P3M code within the
*development* code of ESPResSo has been broken since 1st December 2010.
Unfortunately, our standard test code didn't find this, as it turned out
that the test itself is problematic.

So, if you have been using the development code for production runs and
used P3M, you should make sure that the problems didn't affect you.

We will of course try to fix the code as soon as possible, and we will
also devise some sort of regression test so that it can't happen again.

Best regards
  Olaf

--
Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Pfaffenwaldring 27, D-70569 Stuttgart