[ESPResSo-users] How to use explicit Coulomb field?

From: Joe Ada
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] How to use explicit Coulomb field?
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 19:44:49 -0400

Hello ESPResSo lovers,

I try to compare the difference between different coulomb algorithms.  Now I want to see, how does the system perform under explicit electric field. That means all the charge entities (including constrains) in the system can feel others in the most accurate way.
I use "inter coulomb" without any parameters. Did I set it correct?

Thanks a lot.
Joe