[ESPResSo-users] Short and introductory course to ESPResSo

From: Salvador H-V
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Short and introductory course to ESPResSo
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:33:45 -0600

Dear All,

We are trying to grow the community of ESPResSo users' in Mexico.
We will celebrate the  3rd International Supercomputing Conference in Guanajuato, Mexico, next month.
http://datos.langebio.cinvestav.mx/~isum/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=10

One of the main objectives is to introduce to the Mexican Condensed Soft Matter community highly recognize packages through the presentation of several workshops
http://datos.langebio.cinvestav.mx/~isum/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=42&Itemid=48

One of the organizers asked me to give a very basic course of ESPResSo to introduce it and
 give a very general view (philosophy,impact, how to obtain and compile it, write basic scripts to set up systems involving colloids, polymers and membranes. We are also planning to calculate standard structural and dynamical properties for such systems.

I was wondering if iI could make use of the presentations, scripts and information (with the corresponding credits) that are currently available at the CECAM web page:
http://www.cecam.org/workshop-5-532.html

Finally, I would really appreciate any suggestion/observation for the course or additional material that you could offer me.

Kindly regards,

Salvador Herrera V
Division de Ciencias e Ingenierias
Campus Leon