[ESPResSo-users] Need Help

From: steven
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Need Help
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 15:23:59 -0400

Hi, I just recently found this software and I am running into some basic
problems with the syntax to execute an input script.
I am trying to run the tutorial.tcl script, but I am running into errors.  I
have tried:
1) ./Espresso tutorial
2) ./Espresso [tutorial]
3) I have also started espresso with out the script, and tried to start it
within and then I get "invalid command name".

I am looking at the user manual and still not luck.
I know it is something simple, but I can not figure it out for the life of me.
Thanks,
Steven
--
steven <address@hidden>