Re: [ESPResSo-users] Need Help

From: Peter Kosovan
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Need Help
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 10:40:35 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Mohammad

If you have in mind binding with the nearest neighbour particle of a given
type, I think the new dynamical bonding feature of Espresso 3.1 should solve
your problem on the technical side. But I am not really sure if it is the
proper way of modeling hydrogen bonding. If you could be more specific about
your model, we can help you more on how to set it up in Espreso.

Please send your questions to the mailing list and not to individual people.
There are several reasons for it (see user guide for more details):

1. More people = more different views = better chance for a good answer.

2. No single person has enough time to answer all questions on the mailing
list. The load should be distributed.

3. Other users might also be interested in a similar problem.

Regards,

peter

--
Peter Košovan