[ESPResSo-users] Radial density map in sphere

From: Jacob Kirkensgaard
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Radial density map in sphere
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 10:42:38 +0100

Hi Espressies

I am simulating stuff confined in a sphere and want to calculate a radial density map of a given particle type from the sphere center to the edge but got puzzled by the documentation for the "analyze radial_density_map" function.

My question - will this function actually do what I want or is it only for cylindrical systems? What is the correct syntax if it does - can I specify a center of rotation without setting an axis of rotation?

Best,
Jacob