[ESPResSo-users] Maze Constraints

From: Robyn Latimer (x2011ryq)
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Maze Constraints
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 14:02:09 -0300

Hello everyone,

I'm looking into using the maze constraint for a simulation. I was wondering if
anyone would be able to provide some clarification on a few points.

1. I would like to have a 2 dimensional maze constraint at z=0, ie on the
bottom of the box, is this possible? I haven't seen a place to input the
location of the constraint.
2. I do not want the maze constraint to be the length of the box. Ideally it
would be half the size of the box, with one quarter of the box on either side.
( So the bottom of the box would be - regular constraint (25) maze constraint
(50) regular constraint (25) with a total length of 100).

If anyone knows if this is possible help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Robyn