Re: [ESPResSo-users] LB Boundary

From: Georg Rempfer
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] LB Boundary
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 09:22:15 +0200

Hello Vincent,

another hint: the lbfluid grid's origin is located at (agrid/2,
agrid/2, agrid/2). So to create a cubic boundary that contains the
lbnode at (x+agrid/2, y+agrid/2, z+agrid/2) use pos = (x, y, z) and a
= (agrid, 0 , 0), b = (0, agrid, 0), and c = (0, 0, agrid), where x,
y, and z are integers ranging from 0 to box_l - 1 (in the respective
direction).

Greetings,
Georg