[ESPResSo-users] error message about min_local_box_l

From: guozhicheng222
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] error message about min_local_box_l
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 09:29:01 +0800 (CST)

Hi:
When I am running the DPD simulation I get the following error message:
Error in startup script: background_errors 0 {004 some particles moved more than min_local_box_l, reduce the time step} 1 <consent>
    while executing
"integrate $int_steps"
    ("for" body line 5)
    invoked from within
"for {set i 0} { $i < $int_n_times } { incr i} {

    puts -nonewline "run $i at time=[setmd time] "

    integrate $int_steps
    if { $vmd_output=="y..."
    (file "run.tcl" line 95)
mpirun noticed that the job aborted, but has no info as to the process
that caused that situation.
Based on the error suggestion, I modified the time step smaller. However, it's not working. What's wrong with this? Thanks in advance for anyone's help.
Best regards!
Zhicheng