Re: [ESPResSo-users] Access local particles in each linked cell

From: Rahul Arora
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Access local particles in each linked cell
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 16:22:44 +0100

Hello,

Thanks for the reply

Rahul

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 4:20 PM, Olaf Lenz <address@hidden> wrote:

Ok. Then the "predict_particle_momenta" function should show you how to access the particles.
To find out about the distribution of the cells on the parallel nodes, have a look at cells.{hop,cpp}
Also node that only when you use the domain decomposition, the linked cells will be actually what you think they are.

Olaf

Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Allmandring 3, D-70569 Stuttgart
Phone: +49.711.685.63607