Re: [ESPResSo-users] Simulation of fluid using LB-method

From: Georg Rempfer
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Simulation of fluid using LB-method
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 14:37:07 +0100

About the "pow(lbpar.agrid,4)*tau*tau" issue. That has puzzled us several times as well, but we are very confident that it is correct. I can not remember the specific reason (too long ago) but I remember that Owen checked that and Joost and I checked again, very thoroughly. I think if you actually track down the values from input to application it works out.