Re: [ESPResSo-users] OIF, deviation in "origin"-command

From: Ivan Cimrak
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] OIF, deviation in "origin"-command
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 15:31:37 +0100

Hi Markus,

We use gmsh (http://geuz.org/gmsh/) software for producing triangulations. There are however many others, commercial or non-commercial, just type "mesh generation tools" in your favorite search engine. Anyway, what kind of meshes do you need? I could provide you with some spheres, balls or red-blood-cells.

Ivan