[ESPResSo-users] LB method

From: roya moghaddasi
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] LB method
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 06:27:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hello every body,
My system includes a cylinder constraint . At first I ran my program with thermostat LJ, After the main integration I want to enter LB to my system, because hydrodynamics is important for me. I have some questions:
1. Do I have to introduce my box again, I mean writing two sentences below, while I have them at the beginning of my program:
setmd box_l $box_length $box_length $box_length
setmd periodic 1 1 1
2. Do I need to reintroduce the constraint? with or without lb_boundary command?