[ESPResSo-users] boundary cmd warning

From: Marcello Sega
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] boundary cmd warning
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 20:33:15 +0200

Dear all,

with this simple script:

setmd box_l  10 10 10
setmd skin 0.0
thermostat off
setmd time_step 0.01
lbfluid gpu agrid 1 dens 1.0 visc 1.0 tau 1.0
lbboundary wall dist 0.0 normal 0.  1. 0.
integrate 0

I get the following warning

WARNING: boundary cmd executed but no boundary node found!

If I call lbboundary before lbfluid, I get instead:

WARNING: Specifying boundaries before using lbfluid assumes a CPU
implementation of the LB.
WARNING: This will lead to unexpected behavior if a GPU LB fluid is
later used since the boundaries wont exist.

What is happening ? Is it a "serious" warning, like, e.g., really no
boundary node has been set?

I'm kind of lost in the various init/reinit routines, so I cannot
trace it back and understand what is going on. Maybe somebody out
there has some experience with it to share...

Kind Regards,

Marcello

--
Institut für Computergestützte Biologische Chemie
University of Vienna