Re: [ESPResSo-users] Global Variables

From: Axel Arnold
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Global Variables
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 16:36:37 +0200

On 14.07.14 14:30, Mohammad Abdulkhaliq wrote:
Hello,

I am getting an error that a global variable I created in global.cpp is readonly so cannot be set.

So, how can I make the variable settable ?

You need to write a parsing callback and register it in global.cpp, see for instance tclcallback_time that resides in src/tcl/integrate_tcl.cpp and sets the simulation time. This callback function is registered in src/tcl/initialize_interpreter.cpp, just look for tclcallbacktime.

Best,
Axel

--
JP Dr. Axel Arnold