Re: [ESPResSo-users] Object in Fluid

From: Wink, Markus
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Object in Fluid
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 07:58:43 +0000

Dear Ivan,

thanks for your advice. I have tried to lower the factor a as you proposed. I
used a = 5*10^-6 , corresponding to a force of f = 9.5*10^-4.
But still, the particle tears apart. Strange.
If you still got the script, which you ran and which worked, would you be so
kind to send it to me, so I can check, if I made another stupid mistake?

Greetings and thanks a lot!

Markus