Re: [ESPResSo-users] Particle in Fluid, periodic boundary conditions

From: Ulf Schiller
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Particle in Fluid, periodic boundary conditions
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 11:26:30 +0000

Hi Markus,

this looks like a bug. I haven't touched the code in a while and after a
brief look at the master I think the coupling needs to be revisited.
There's a MPI call somewhere in the velocity calculation which is
inefficient and defies the locality of the algorithm. I couldn't spot
anything in particular which might cause your problem, and I don't have
time right now, sorry. I'll try to come back to this in the afternoon or
over the weekend.

Cheers,
Ulf

--