Re: [ESPResSo-users] Rigid bonds

From: Dudo
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Rigid bonds
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 13:44:47 +0200

Thank you guys for help and good points and information, it looks it's working

Kind regards,
D.

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 1:05 PM, Marcello Sega <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I once ran simulations of rigid water with rattle on espresso (with electrostatics, NVT, and also external forces) and could reproduce results obtained with other MD codes, so it should be rather safe I guess. This being said, however, testing & checking is always good...

Hope that helps,

Cheers,

Sent from Mailbox