Re: [ESPResSo-users] underhood help

From: Florian Weik
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] underhood help
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 17:58:47 +0100

Hi,
there is the Developer Guide which is part of Espresso and can be build with make dg.
Unfortunately it is horribly outdated, but the sections about implementing a bonded or
nonbonded potential I think are still valid, maybe with some minor modifications, e.g. that
the bond types are now an enum.

Please describe what you want to do (you should always do that), if you are more specific I can give you more specific
advice.

Cheers,
Florian