Re: [ESPResSo-users] Optimization of box length

From: Salim Maduar
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Optimization of box length
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 11:03:16 +0300

Hi, Nairhita,

Particle diameter is setup by its interaction range. It is enough to set box_size> 3*interaction range. If r_cut=1.0 then you should be able to set Box_L=3.1.

In order to confine the system you need to setup wall constraints, because otherwise you are simulation a system with 3D periodicity.

Best regards,
Salim