Re: [ESPResSo-users] Problem with output

From: Nairhita Samanta
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Problem with output
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 20:03:35 +0530

Hi Dusan,

Are you saying, when we are placing the particles initially? But how does it make any difference?

Nairhita

On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 7:55 PM, Dudo <address@hidden> wrote:
You have to set a seed to you random number generator. The easiest way is to link it with the time.
But you may script it that the seed takes e.g. CPU temperature, number of messages in mailbox, etc.

Kind regards,
Dusan