[ESPResSo-users] error constraint

From: ‪Zeinab Aghajani‬ ‪
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] error constraint
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 09:52:24 +0000 (UTC)

Hi
I,m using espresso 3.3.1.I have one particle that translocate from the nanopore(by constant force in x-direction).In the right side of the pore recieve this error: particle coordinate out of range/constraint pore violated by particle. I'm trying solve this problam by changing sigma,time step,temperature,raduis,lentgh but remain this errors.I,m checking mindist between constraint and particle it,s bigger than sigmma.Do you have any idea to solve this problam?(attached script ).
thanks
zeinab