Re: [ESPResSo-users] Exclude particles from interaction

From: Florian Weik
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Exclude particles from interaction
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2017 08:58:51 +0000

Hi,
exclusions disable all short-range interactions. Actually, I think this is a bug, because I can think of no scenario where it  would make sense to disable the short-range part of electrostatics. I will fix this at some point. So the short answer to your question is no, the longer one is "no, but it should be possible.".

Regards,
Florian