Re: [ESPResSo-users] Espresso developer meeting, video conference

From: Michael Kuron
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Espresso developer meeting, video conference
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 15:00:40 +0200

Dear Espresso users and developers,

as you know, the summer school is currently going on in Stuttgart and
we would like to have all active developers join our developer meeting
on Thursday at 16:15 Stuttgart time (14:15 UTC). If you are not in
Stuttgart, please dial into the video conference.

You need a current version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, a
webcam and a headset connected to your computer. Please do not use
speakers.

To join, please go to
    https://www.vc.dfn.de/videokonferenzen/gastzugang/
and enter the conference number
    97947197
and the password
    espresso
and your name.

We will set up the conference about 2 hours in advance so you can test
whether your camera and headset work. In case of any problems with your
computer, you should first try to switch to a different browser (see
above). If that doesn't help, please email me off-list. As a backup
plan, you can also dial in audio-only via the plain old telephone by
calling +49 200 97947197.

If you plan to join by video, please let Rudolf know in advance. The
number of people that can dial in simultaneously is limited, so we need
to make arrangements if more people decide to join.

Hoping to see you all tomorrow,
Michael