[ESPResSo-users] Gamma_rot for individual particle

From: Nairhita Samanta
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Gamma_rot for individual particle
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 00:37:42 +0530

Hi all!

I wanted to know how can I set different gamma_rot for different particle in a system. I am getting this following error "unknown particle parameter "gamma_rot"" if I try to set different gamma_rot for different particle.

And do I need to first define Langevin thermostat by "thermostat langevin  1.0 3.0 1.0 on on" and then change gamma and gamma rot for each particle later on. When rotation is compiled, is it compile for every particle or can I selectively choose particle for some of which the rotation is not integrated.

Regards,
Nairhita Samanta