Re: [ESPResSo-users] Fwd: Error regarding rotational diffusion

From: Henri
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Fwd: Error regarding rotational diffusion
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 09:20:53 +1300

To set gamma per particle you need to enable LANGEVIN_PER_PARTICLE.
To set gamma_rot per particle you need to enable ROTATION.

The feature ROTATION_PER_PARTICLE has been dropped an is now enabled by default
in ROTATION.

Pressure calculation and ROTATION_PER_PARTICLE being incompatible means that
the pressure
calculation does not honour the additional rotational degrees of freedom and
the result might be
wrong.  It “works” (i.e. compiles and runs) nevertheless.

Please also keep in mind that TCL support is being dropped in the next release.
 It is advised that
you already switch to the development version located on GitHub and use the
Python interface.