[ESPResSo-users] randomness in Langevin thermostat

From: Mohammadreza Niknam Hamidabad
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] randomness in Langevin thermostat
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 23:16:57 +0330

Hi all,

I've got a confusing problem. I have a Langevin thermostat in my system and I putĀ  particles in my simulation box. Every time I run for a 1000 time steps and print the position of a specific particle, I've got exact same X Y Z for that particle in all of my runs. So how can I simulate movement of a drop of ink in water (Diffusion)?
Is there any seed for randomness in Langevin?
" system.thermostat.set_langevin(kT=1.2, gamma=1.0) "

By the way happy new year.

sincere,
Reza