[ESPResSo-users] Van Hove

From: Rhys Goodall
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Van Hove
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 17:05:35 +0000

Hello,

Can I check what the status of the Van Hove analysis feature is?

For my research I need some way to try discern whether the simple fluids i'm examining with espresso are behaving as a glasses. One way of doing this that was suggested to me was looking at whether the intermediate scattering function (FT of Van hove correlation) plateaued. If the feature is not fully implemented as I think is the case from the documentation and looking at it can anyone suggest any ideas by which I may be able to crudely decide if the system might be behaving in a glassy manner?

Best,
Rhys

--
Rhys Edward Andrew Goodall