[ESPResSo-users] Trouble with Boost while compiling espresso-4.0

From: Salvador H-V
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Trouble with Boost while compiling espresso-4.0
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 22:00:57 -0600

Dear All,

I am experiencing troubles while compiling espresso ver 4.0

When I execute in the build directory: /PATH/espresso-4.0.0/Build
cmake ..
It complains with
The following REQUIRED packages have not been found:
* Boost (required version >= 1.53.0)

I am using FEdora 27 and rightnow i have two versions of boost.
One installed with package manager and another from source...

But I do know how to compile properly with cmake...

Any suggestion would be appreciated...

Thanks  a lot... Regards

S h.v