Re: [ESPResSo-users] problem with installing espressomd

From: Kai Szuttor
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] problem with installing espressomd
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 16:08:14 +0200

Hi

are you sure that the installation of the openmpi-default port was actually successful?
I can run the installation instructions on the same version of mac os without issues.

So please check via “port installed openmpi-default” if the port is actually installed.

Best,

Kai

Kai Szuttor
Institute for Computational Physics