[ESPResSo-users] Question about OIF

From: Mehdi Nikfar
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Question about OIF
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 14:19:46 -0400

Hello there,

I am a new user of  ESPResSo 4.0.2. I plan to simulate the RBCs' motion in microfluidic systems. As the first step I run the motivation.py located in object_in_fluid folder and I did not have any difficulty running the script. Afterwards, since I wanted to increase the number of RBCs randomely, I downloaded random_seeding.py  from HERE and generate 10 RBCs, but I faced the following error in running the script:

  File "Random.py", line 163, in <module>
    system.thermostat.set_lb(LB_fluid=lbf, gamma=1.5)
  File "espressomd/thermostat.pyx", line 47, in espressomd.thermostat.AssertThermostatType.decoratorfunction.wrapper (/home/mehdi/Packages/espresso/build/src/python/espressomd/thermostat.cpp:1731)
  File "espressomd/thermostat.pyx", line 333, in espressomd.thermostat.Thermostat.set_lb (/home/mehdi/Packages/espresso/build/src/python/espressomd/thermostat.cpp:4228)
TypeError: set_lb() got an unexpected keyword argument 'gamma'

Could you please help me to figure this out?
--
Best Regards,

Mehdi Nikfar

Graduate Research Assistant
Department of Mechanical Engineering and Mechanics
Lehigh University
Bethlehem, PA 18015