[ESPResSo-users] Problem with installation of espresso-4.1.0

From: Shawn
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Problem with installation of espresso-4.1.0
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 13:47:55 -0500

Hello guys,
As the newest version of espresso released, I am trying to install it on my computer. But I got an fatal error when I tried to compile the package. And I also failed after I ran the "make" command.
Attached please find the detailed output of the compilation. I have used the same script to install espresso-4.0.2 successfully, but I've no idea where these errors come from when I try to install espresso-4.1.0. Can someone help me out? Thank you.

Best,
Shawn