cuda error

From: Le Qiao
Subject: cuda error
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 10:37:42 -0400

Hi all,

I'm having a Cuda error when running LB simulations on the ubuntu 18.04 LTS with Espresso dev, Cuda 10.1 and OpenMPI 2.1.1. This error will be gone every time when I reboot the computer but will still appear randomly later. The script is working fine on another machine. I'm not sure if it's a hardware or software issue now, Does anyone has any suggestions on this issue?

CUDA error: unknown error
MPI_ABORT was invoked on rank 0 in communicator MPI_COMMUNICATOR 4
with errorcode 1.

NOTE: invoking MPI_ABORT causes Open MPI to kill all MPI processes.
You may or may not see output from other processes, depending on
exactly when Open MPI kills them.

Cheers
Le