Re: Problem with showing results in paraview

From: Sebastian Bindgen
Subject: Re: Problem with showing results in paraview
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 10:59:55 +0100

Hey!

I assume that you could write the files to disk and that they are not empty (Check with a text editor). Did you also added e.g. Glyphs to the points after loading the file to paraview?

Furthermore. The camera position doesn’t always show right part. Center the camera to the data set.

Regards
Sebastian