Re: Cell-wall interaction using object-in-fluid with espresso 4.1.3

From: Pouyan Keshavarz
Subject: Re: Cell-wall interaction using object-in-fluid with espresso 4.1.3
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 13:50:53 +0000

From: Pouyan Keshavarz
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 8:49:52 AM
To: Ivan Cimrak; espressomd-users@nongnu.org

Dear all,

Thanks Ivan. I changed the line and it works but something more strange came up.

I noticed that the results have drastic differences in new version of espresso (version 4.3.1) with the version 4.0.0. I added two screenshot related to my simulations here. The first one (#1) was performed with 4.0.0 and the second one (#2) was performed with 4.1.3. The second simulation is the same as the first one, except for the second one I add system.thermostat.set_lb(Lb_fluid=lbf, gamma=friction). Did anybody face this before and have a solution for this?

Kind regards,

Pouyan